This course is intended for:
- users that have just completed the Introduction course and want to learn more UNIX
- those that already have a basic knowledge of UNIX.
The course will be held in the Conference Room in the WIMM and is expected to last 2-3hrs. Each course is limited to 12 participants to allow for individual attention.
The course will cover:
- Output and input redirection
- Wild cards and regular expressions
- Custom tracks
- Finding, sorting and looking at files
- Configuring and managing your CBRG account
- Quotas and disk usage